Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Daniel Day-Lewis at "Movies 101"


Daniel Day-Lewis is certainly the best living actor. Since last year I've been looking forward to watching his new film "Lincoln" directed by Steven Spielberg, which will come out in December, and somehow I have a feeling that he will, soon if not this time, win his 3rd Oscar and break the record. 
After watching this interview I feel the strong urge to share it, even though it's very unlikely that anyone here bothers to watch, I still want to keep it, perhaps to watch again later, for in this interview he reveals lots of things I didn't know before, and I didn't know he was such a great and inspiring person. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid, gentle readers! Share your thoughts!
(Make sure to save your text before hitting publish, in case your comment gets buried in the attic, never to be seen again).