Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

Photos: Oslo botanical garden

New photos by me. 






Full set: 
https://plus.google.com/photos/104156964467977244850/albums/6160157442913097137





____________________________________________________

I got 3 books on my birthday: a Germany photobook from Hải Lý (photos of our trip to Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Würzburg and Rothenburg), Kendra Bean's Vivien Leigh: An Intimate Portrait from Thanh Thanh and ****: or, The Anatomy of Melancholy by Matthew Selwyn from the author himself (OK he didn't know about my birthday, but the book arrived just the day before so why not include it :p). Also got a pair of high heels from my mom, because I'd been invited to a wedding. 
This year I celebrated my birthday completely off facebook (my account's still deactivated), and spent hours with Sediqa at the botanical garden. It was lovely. 

2 comments:

Be not afraid, gentle readers! Share your thoughts!
(Make sure to save your text before hitting publish, in case your comment gets buried in the attic, never to be seen again).