Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

Theworldisawesome

sail boats inside the crescent shaped crater of Molokini in Maui, Hawaii
picture at the start of a 1km long snow tunnel with person facing camera lighting up the tunnel with a fire torch


Gásadalur














Wolkennordlicht von Thilo Bubek





waterfalls.walking.to.work


The Iguazu Waterfalls








Picture of Litlanesfoss, Iceland, seen from above



Over the last 3 or 4 days snow has been swept off the ground and the temperature has risen, leaving no trace that there was snow a couple of days earlier. 
Today I'm exhausted, having walked around so much and carried so heavy bags today in the rain, having slept so little for nights, having felt so mentally tired and suicidal the whole day yesterday, today I'm tired, physically tired. It’s 1 of those days when I want to lie down, close my eyes, sleep and forget about everything in the world, forget life and my own existence. 
Now I'm not even sure if these photos bring peace to my mind and give me an inspiration, a reason and a motivation to remain alive in order to do many things I haven't done, visit many strange places and experience, or they just stir jealousy and annoyance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid, gentle readers! Share your thoughts!
(Make sure to save your text before hitting publish, in case your comment gets buried in the attic, never to be seen again).