Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Russell conjugation

Bertrand Russell: 
- I am firm; you are obstinate; he is a pig-headed fool. 
- I am righteously indignant; you are annoyed; he is making a fuss about nothing.
- I have reconsidered it; you have changed your mind; he has gone back on his word. 

Other interesting examples of Russell conjugation: 
- I am a creative writer; you have a journalistic flair; he is a prosperous hack.
- I am an epicure; you are a gourmand; he has both feet in the trough.
- I am sparkling; you are unusually talkative; he is drunk.
- I am fastidious; you are fussy; he is an old woman.
- I am beautiful; you have quite good features; she isn't bad-looking, if you like that type.
- I day dream; you are an escapist; he ought to see a psychiatrist.
- I have about me something of the subtle, haunting, mysterious fragrance of the Orient; you rather overdo it, dear; she stinks.
- I am merciful, you are lenient, he is a pushover.
- I am thorough and detailed, you have a tendency to give long speeches, he is a bore.
- I am youthful, you are childlike, he is immature.
- I have well-deserved confidence, you have a high opinion of yourself, he is arrogant.
- I am attractively risqué in my clothing, you try too hard, she dresses like a tramp.
- I am a thoughtful intellectual, you are pedantic, he spends his days debating the number of angels that can dance on the head of a pin.
- I am creative, you think in unusual ways, he is a lunatic.
etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid, gentle readers! Share your thoughts!
(Make sure to save your text before hitting publish, in case your comment gets buried in the attic, never to be seen again).