Pages

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

No-phone journal: Entry 8

168 hours and I think I should quit. 
Here is why: though I'm still OK, my refusing to use a phone has caused some inconveniences for my mom, especially today, and at this point my insistence would be rather egoistic. 
The other reason of my experiment, the more personal one, I've somehow dealt with. It's not easy now to predict how things will turn out in the long run, I suppose I don't really care any more, or I do, but have also learnt to accept the worst. 
(In fact, for whatever reasons, today I've been highly excited and cheerful and sociable and talkative beyond recognition, in spite of the sudden snow. Who can deal with my moodiness, instability and unpredictability- I've been switching back and forth between Fanny Price and Mary Crawford. I like to imagine that [censored]. Oh well...) 
............................................................
*thinking, considering, weighing options, wavering*


Update at 10pm, 20/3: 
I quit. After 184 hours- 7 days- 1 week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment