Pages

Friday, 4 May 2012

[Untitled]

"Hmmm, well, I'm an endless optimist, I make of it what I want (Not ignoring pain and wars of course.) This might sound corney, but while in 10th grade I decided on what kind of guy I wanted to be, my ideals are kind, helpful, happy etc... At least that way I know, for myself, that I am 1 of those who are not taking part in this deterioration of life (because I see it happening). 
I'm not saying I am perfect (which I am not by far), just trying to be the best I can. Peace& love I guess, right? If all people try their best we'd be somewhere else right now. Geez, I sound like a 5 year old, don't I? XD. Beeeh, well, just pouring a bit of my mind on you (Is that even an expression? :P haha). Sorry for being cheesy... But, sometimes cheesy is good I guess :)" 


Audun, 9/11/2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment