Pages

Sunday, 8 April 2012

Pop. Like bubbles.

Now, after dinner, with a full stomach and a sober mind, when my headache has subsided, I can calmly and carefully think about everything and come to an important realisation that, odd as it might sound, I sometimes live with no sense of reality, no perception of what's really going on. For the whole time, everything, all the ups and downs of my mood, my emotions, happened inside me, in my mind alone. So it's me that will help me cope with the painful reality.







“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” (Marilyn Monroe)

No comments:

Post a Comment